Terms and Conditions
This Agreement constitutes your agreement with this website with respect to your use of the Swakulamatrimony.com. You must agree by all of the terms and conditions contained in this Agreement in order to become or remain an authorized user of the Website.
You agree that
- 1. You are at least 18 years old.
- 2. You belong to swakula sali community.
- 3. You provide correct and true information and you will not provide fake / false information , when signing up and contacting other members.
- 4. You are solely responsible for any information that you display when using the Swakulamatrimony.com website or to other members.
- 5. You will keep all information provided to you through the Swakulamatrimony.com website as private and confidential and will not give such information to anyone without the permission of the person who provided it to you;
- 6. You will not use the Swakulamatrimony.com website to engage in any form of harassment or offensive behavior, including but not limited to the posting of communications, pictures or recordings, which contain libelous, slanderous, abusive or defamatory statements, or racist, pornographic, obscene, or offensive language.
- 7. You understand that kundli guna displayed if any, in Swakulamatrimony.com website is just approximate, and is not accurate. You should contact astrologer for better information about compatibility of bride and groom.
- 8. Swakulamatrimony.com website does not verify any information provided by members. We are not responsible for any kind of wrong or false information about any member or any info about any member . You are strongly encouraged to verify all information you get on Swakulamatrimony.com website yourself.
- 9. You will not use the Swakulamatrimony.com website or name Swakulamatrimony.com website of to distribute, promote or otherwise publish any material containing any solicitation for funds, advertising or solicitation for goods or websites
- 10. You acknowledge that you can not sue swakulamatrimony.com or any of its employees for any damages done to you through the site.
- 11. We may terminate or suspend your access to all or part of the Swakulamatrimony.com website at any time, with or without notice, for any reason, including, without limitation, breach of this Agreement. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, any fraudulent, abusive, or otherwise illegal activity may be grounds for termination of your access to all or part of the Swakulamatrimony.com website at our sole discretion, and you may be referred to appropriate law enforcement agencies.
- 12. Swakulamatrimony.com reserves the right to screen communications/messages that you may send to other Member(s) and also regulate the same by deleting and or editing unwarranted/ obscene communications at any time at its sole discretion without prior notice to any Member.
- 13. You understand and agree that Swakulamatrimony.com may delete any content, messages, photos or profiles that in the sole judgment of Swakulamatrimony.com .
- 14. With respect to Content you submit or make available for inclusion on publicly accessible areas of the Site including but not limited to your contact details, you hereby unconditionally and irrevocably grant to Swakulamatrimony.com the license to use, distribute, reproduce, modify, adapt, publicly perform and publicly display such Content on the Site
- 15. By posting Content to any public area of Swakulamatrimony.com , you automatically grant, and you represent and warrant that you have the right to grant, to Swakulamatrimony.com , and other Swakulamatrimony.com Members, an irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive, fully-paid, worldwide license to use, copy, perform, display, and distribute such information and content and to prepare derivative works of, or incorporate into other works, such information and content, and to grant and authorize sublicenses of the foregoing.
- 16. You cannot post, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. Without limiting the foregoing, if you believe that your work has been copied and posted on the Swakulamatrimony.com in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, then please provide us with the following information: an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest; a description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed; a description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on our Site; your address, telephone number, and email address; a written statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your Notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf.
- 17. You accept that when you cancel your membership with The Swakulamatrimony.com website you are automatically locked out of the site and your access is immediately terminated. You also agree and accept the complete and final loss of your profile, mail, and any other membership information that you should have
- 18. Your account is private and should not be used by anyone else. You are responsible for all usage or activity on the Swakulamatrimony.com website by users using your password, including but not limited to use of your password by any third party
- 19. You will not use swakulasalimatrimony.com for any illegal , unlawful or immoral activities.